- Energy462kJ 111kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 856kJ / 206kcal
- Lobster (Homarus americanus) shell-on tails, with a garlic and roasted garlic butter.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Sweet and tender wild lobster tails, finished with roasted garlic butter. Pop these in the oven and serve in their shells. Serves 2 Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why our fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries, continually improving already high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC`s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Wild Canadian Lobster Responsibly Sourced Sweet and succulent wild lobster, with roasted garlic butter.
- Pack size: 220g
INGREDIENTS: Shell-On Lobster Tails (Crustacean) (90%), Garlic Butter [Butter (Milk), Salt, Flat Leaf Parsley, Roasted Garlic Purée, Garlic Purée, Maize Starch, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper], Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6 21 mins Remove outer sleeve and film but retain card insert. Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 21 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
Film. Not Yet Recycled Tray. Widely Recycled Insert. Not Yet Recycled Sleeve. Widely Recycled Pad. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (54g**)|
|Energy||856kJ / 206kcal||462kJ / 111kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions shell removed, 250g typically weighs 108g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019