- Fruit Flavoured Fondants in Dark Chocolate.
- If you always reach for the Fruit Cremés in a tin of Quality Street®, why not try our special Fruit Cremé selection? Each carton contains nothing but our individually wrapped fruit flavour fondants, each one bursting with the fruity flavours you love. Savour the smooth taste of Strawberry Delight, the orangey flavour of Orange Cremé and the zingy joy of an exclusive sweet, the Lemon Zing, available only in this selection.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street® Fruit Cremés. When you bring home a carton of our famous individually wrapped Fruit Cremé sweets, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whatever the occasion, nothing helps you create treasured moments like sharing a box of Quality Street®.
- Our famous selection of fruit fondants are part of the Quality Street® family. Our iconic sweets were born in 1936 when John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and discover family moments together.
- Pack size: 240g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel, Palm, Sal, Shea), Butterfat (from Milk), Flavourings, Lactic Acid, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Milk Protein
Store cool and dry
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||5.4g||1.1g||20g||6%|
|of which: sugars||68.8g||14.5g||90g||16%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 12 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019