- Pro Formula Big Steps Mouthwash
- Pro Formula Big Steps mouthwash is specially developed with the Oral Health Foundation for children aged 6+ years, to help provide cavity and enamel protection for both big and little teeth. It helps to reduce oral bacteria and helps provide protection against cavities, plaque and gum problems. Child friendly flavour. Cool mint. Alcohol and sugar free. Helps provide cavity protection. Strengthens enamel. OHF approved DEVELOPED WITH DENTISTS.
- Not suitable for children under 6. Do not drink from the bottle. Do not dilute. Do not store below 10°C. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.'
- Pro Formula Big Steps mouthwash is specially developed with the Oral Health Foundation for children aged 6+ years, to help provide cavity and enamel protection for both big and little teeth. It helps to reduce oral bacteria* and helps provide protection against cavities, plaque and gum problems. - Child friendly flavour - Alcohol and sugar free - Helps provide cavity protection - Strengthens enamel * In laboratory tests using 3 common strains of oral bacteria.
- Pack size: 300ML
Aqua, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Aroma, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Fluoride, Citric Acid, CI 42051. Contains 0.05% w/w Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm F).
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- To open, squeeze both finger pads and turn the cap. Pour out half a capful (10ml) and rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, then spit out. Do not swallow.
- FOR HEALTHY TEETH AND GUMS, DENTISITS RECOMMEND: • Adults supervise children under 7 years while they brush their teeth to minimise swallowing. • Children brush their teeth, with a fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day for 2 minutes, including once before bedtime. • Introduce an alcohol free mouthwash to your dental routine from the age of 6.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020