- Golden Syrup
- Enjoyed since 1883, the authentic, unmistakable taste of Lyle's Golden Syrup® remains a favourite today.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Out of the strong came forth sweetness
- Easy flow Lyle's golden syrup
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 325G
Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup
- Free From: Gluten
Best Before Date: See Cap
Produced in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Tate & Lyle Sugars.
- Questions or Comments?
- Please contact us via www.lylesgoldensyrup.com or write to
- Freepost Tate & Lyle Sugars.
- (no postage required).
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||77.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021