- Energy579kJ 138kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1565kJ
- Apple Pie Flavour Sponge Mix with Dried Apple Pieces
- Nation's favourite cake brand*
- *Mr Kipling is the biggest selling cake brand. Source: IRI Grocery Outlets Market
- Data for Great Britain, Ambient Packaged Cake, 52 weeks up to and including w/e 29.12.2018.
- It's the little things that mean the most, like a little help from Mr. Kipling to bake exceedingly good cakes at home.
- Have you tried Mr Kipling's exceedingly good Cherry Bakewell Sponge Cake Mix?
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 350g
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Dried Apple Pieces (6%) (Apple, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites))), Tapioca Starch, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono- and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids), Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk Powder, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Diphosphates), Flavourings
- May also contain Celery, Egg and Soya
Store in a cool dry placeFor Best Before End: See Top of pack
Number of uses
This pack makes a cake with 16 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008,
- Dublin 1,
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee:
- We want you to enjoy this product at it's very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008,
- Dublin 1,
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon-Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon-Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as prepared||Per slice (37g) as prepared|
|of which Saturates||2.6g||1.0g|
|of which Sugars||28.2g||10.4g|
|This pack makes a cake with 16 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020