- Energy847kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 706kJ / 168kcal
- Basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) fillets coated in batter and dusted in a seasoned crumb.
- 2 Lightly Dusted Basa Fillets Delicately dusted in seasoned crumb for extra flavour Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Responsibly Sourced Delicately dusted in seasoned crumb for extra flavour
- Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Responsibly sourced
- Delicately dusted in a seasoned crumb for extra flavour
- Pack size: 255G
INGREDIENTS: Basa (Fish) (77%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Durum Wheat Semolina, Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Yeast, Parsley, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 220°C/200°C/Gas 7 20-22 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C/200°C/Gas 7 22-24 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Don't Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fillet (120g**)|
|Energy||706kJ / 168kcal||847kJ / 202kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 255g typically weighs 240g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020