- Muscadet - White French Wine
- Beautiful gold colour. Fruity and floral nose with hints of exotic fruits. Expressive and fresh palate.
- Ideal as an aperitif and with seafood and fish.
- Specialist in the wines of Brodeaux since 1818 and selecting the best "cuvées" from other principal French wine areas, Calvet is a French brand, distributed in more than 100 countries.
- Wine of France
- Fruity and fresh
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Round, fleshy and fresh
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
LES GRANDS CHAIS DE FRANCE GROUP
Type of Closure
Melon de Bourgogne
- The grapes are picked and pressed with great care so as to prevent the juices from oxidising. Fairly harsh racking of the must. Fermentation at low temperature to develop the aromas. Ageing on fine lees in order to increase the aromatic potential and give it more body
- Val de Loire, vineyards of the Nantes area. Soil : Schist, granite and orthogneiss (edge of the Breton Massif).
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Product of France
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- At 44330 Mouzillon,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019