- Energy602kJ 143kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 463kJ/110kcal
- Chocolate Flavour Custard
- From our home to yours
- "A day in Devon is a day well lived, and a passion for our home is poured into everything we do. From the first beads of morning dew glistening on the lush grass, the chattering streams running between the rolling hillsides, and the misty sunsets over the quiet farms, it's Ambrosia's home. At our Devon creamery, we let nature do the talking. It's what makes Ambrosia special. We put all our love into creating delicious puddings to satisfy your whole family"
- Creamy & delicious
- 100% natural flavours
- No added colours
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 400g
Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Total Milk content 71%
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened remove remaining contents from can, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days. Best Before End: See end of can.
Instructions: Tastes delicious hot or cold...
After heating, handle with care. All microwave ovens vary, amend cooking times as needed.
Instructions: 1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stir frequently, do not boil.
Number of uses
This pack contains 3 portions
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Careline: UK - 0800 3282121
- ROI - 1800 93 2814
- Mon to Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 130g Portion (1/3 Can)|
|of which saturates||1.5g||2.0g|
|of which sugars||14.5g||18.9g|
|This pack contains 3 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020