- Energy1586 kJ 382 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1019kJ
- Pieces of Alaska Pollock in a cheddar cheese, smoked Alaska Pollock & chive sauce with Broccoli florets, topped with puff pastry
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Chunks of fish in a Mature Cheddar, smoked fish & chive sauce with broccoli florets, topped with puff pastry
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Restaurant quality fresh
- Pack size: 375g
Pastry (33%) [Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1), Wheat Gluten), Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Water], Alaska Pollock (Fish) (19%), Whole Milk, Broccoli (10%), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Smoked Alaska Pollock [Alaska Pollock (Fish), Water, Salt, Colour: Curcumin], Chives, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], English Mustard Paste [Water, Mustard Flour, Sea Salt, Ground Turmeric, Ground Pimento], Salt, Concentrated Fish Stock [Fish, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Anchovy (Fish), Pepper Extract, Onion], White Pepper
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Pastry Topped Fish Pie is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
45 mins to oven bake - 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 6
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
For extra crispy pastry brush the pastry with beaten egg before cooking.
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving the pastry topped fish pie with baby carrots and minted petits pois
- Enjoy with a well chilled glass of Chardonnay.
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled Film. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Tray. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each Half Pie ovenbaked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||8.7g||13.5g||68%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||2.1g||3.2g||4%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019