Schwartz Wrap It Sizzling Tikka 30G
- A rich and mildly spiced recipe mix with cumin, ginger and turmeric for creating mouth-watering Tikka style wraps.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Schwartz Wrap It Tikka Seasoning is expertly blended with cumin, ginger and turmeric for a mouthwatering Tikka-style wrap.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Bursting with expertly blended herbs and spices, including cumin, ginger and turmeric for a mouthwatering Tikka-style wrap.
- By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes Mccormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Our new packaging contains 37% less plastic than before.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour
- Goes great with baby spinach, mango chutney, cherry tomatoes and yoghurt
- Simply follow the 3 easy steps on the pack to make a delicious sizzling tikka wrap in 15 minutes
- No Hydrogenated Fats
- Pack size: 30G
Spices (Dried Garlic, Cumin (9%), Coriander Seed, Paprika, Ginger (5%), Chilli Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon (Cassia), Turmeric, Black Pepper, Ground Nutmeg, Cloves), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Tomato Powder, Modified Starch, Cream Powder (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Herbs (Coriander Leaves, Bay Leaves, Oregano), Skimmed Milk Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Just Add:
- - 1 tbs oil
- - 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- - 1 red onion, sliced
- - 1 red pepper, sliced
- - 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- - 1 tbs tomato purée
- - 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- - 1 pack of wraps or chapattis
- It's as Simple As...
- 1. Heat oil and fry chicken for about 5 mins, or until golden brown. Add onion and peppers and fry for another 5 mins.
- 2. Sprinkle over seasoning and tomato purée. Stir for 30 seconds, add milk to pan and allow to sizzle for another couple of mins, or until chicken is cooked through
- 3. Serve in warm wraps or Indian style chapattis.
- Load Your Wraps with Extra Flavour...
- Great served with baby spinach, mango chutney, natural yogurt and halved cherry tomatoes.
Number of uses
Film. Not Yet Recycled
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Get in touch: email@example.com
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||4.5g||3.1g||16%|
|of which sugars||9.1g||10.2g||11%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021