- Rosé Spanish Wine
- Delicious sparkling wine with pear and raspberry flavours that delight your taste buds, revealing a touch of sweetness and plenty of refreshing fizz. A treat to drink on its own or with just about anything from pasta salad to popcorn.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 0.75l
- Contains Sulphites
- A delicious sparkling wine with pear and raspberry flavours that delight your taste buds, revealing a touch of sweetness and plenty of refreshing fizz. A treat to drink on its own or with anything from pasta salad to popcorn!
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- A production technique, often referred to as Charmat Method is used. The wine undergoes a traditional primary fermentation, before yeast and sugar are added to the wine in pressurised tanks, where a second fermentation takes place. The closed tanks trap the natural bi-product of fermentation; carbon dioxide, which dissolves into the wine, to create the bubbles. The second fermentation is arrested prior to completion to create this naturally lighter style of wine.
- Félix Solís SL winery was founded in April 1975 and lies along the current national road that links Madrid to Cadiz. The winery is one of the largest family-owned wineries in the world and is fitted with the most modern production and storage facilities. The World Ranking of Wines and Spirits (WRWS) gave Felix Solis sixth place in the top 100 Best Wineries of the World and second place in the category ‘Best Wineries of Spain'.
- This wine is made from grapes grown in the sun-ripened vineyards of central Spain. Very hot days during the summer, cold nights during the winter and low rainfall all year round contribute to the aromatic quality of the wines. The climate is moderated by altitude, as the plains lie over 1000 metres above sea level, thus improving the conditions for agriculture, with vineyards and olive trees dominating the landscape.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
- This is a pressurised container, open with care.
Name and address
- Felix Solis, S.L.,
- Felix Solis, S.L.,
Lower age limit
This is a pressurised container, open with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020