- White Italian Wine
- As the only DOCG in Sardinia, Vermentino di Gallura has a great expression of green apple, peach and citrus with herbaceous and mineral notes. This wine is a great accompaniment to most fish dishes, lemon chicken, fresh cheeses such as Feta and Mozzarella or perfect on its own.
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Green apple, peach and citrus with herbaceous and mineral notes
Region of Origin
Azienda Agricola Marco Zanatta
Type of Closure
- The harvest takes place in August - harvest by machine slightly earlier than most to ensure the freshness and acidity through the wine. Grapes are de-stemmed and gently crushed, fermentation takes place in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks at low temperature.
- The story started in 1973 when Bruno Zanatta began his career by developing an in-depth knowladge of the area and land of Sardinia. Over 40 years later his passion remains the same. His son Marco is now the driving force behind the winery which spreads over a 100 hectares of the Gallura region producing Vermentino DOC, DOCG and Cannanou DOC.
- The dry and warm climate, the dry sandy and granitic soil are the architects of these particularly aromatic and mineral wines. The constant presence of the wind coming from the sea deposits the salt on the grains and on the plants, transferring that salinity and flavour characteristic of the Vermentino.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Product of Italy
Name and address
- OT11 5IT,
- OT11 5IT,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020