- Milk chocolate (2%) and orange flavour ice cream coated with milk chocolate (33%)
- Magnum Mini Chocolate & Orange is the first chocolate & orange Magnum served in miniature. This frozen dessert has the perfect balance of cracking Magnum chocolate and orange flavour ice cream. A sweet treat for pleasure whenever.
- Excellence is achieved when you care about every detail, that's why we select the most exclusive ingredients and expert hands to create our products with passion and precision.
- We work closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey.
- If you want to discover more about Magnum Mini Chocolate & Orange ice cream and more indulgent flavours, visit our website magnumicecream.com.
- Magnum Mini Chocolate & Orange, the first chocolate & orange Magnum served in an indulgent miniature
- The perfect balance of cracking Magnum chocolate and orange flavour ice cream
- The authentic pleasure of Magnum served in a perfect miniature ice cream
- It's a frozen dessert made with the highest quality cocoa beans, certified by Rainforest Alliance to satisfy every chocolate expert
- Our mini ice cream stick is a sweet treat for pleasure whenever
- Frozen ice cream dessert to be stored at -18˚C
- Pack size: 330ml
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, cocoa butter¹, glucose-fructose syrup, cocoa mass¹, coconut oil, fat-reduced cocoa p owder¹, whole MILK powder, butter oil (MILK), emulsifiers (E471, SOYBEAN lecithins, E476, E442), stabilisers (E410, E407), flavourings. May contain: nuts. ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Contains Soy and Milk. May contain Nuts. Free from Irradiation and Meat. Suitable for Ovo Lacto Vegetarian. Not present Kosher, Halal and Vegan. Yes Alcohol (from carrageenan)
STORE AT -18°C
Name and address
- Unilever UK
- Freepost ADM3940
- London SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1399 kJ||1119 kJ||616 kJ||7%|
|Energy (kcal)||334 kcal||268 kcal||147 kcal||0%|
|Fat (g)||21 g||17 g||9.2 g||13%|
|of which saturates (g)||14 g||11 g||6.2 g||31%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||31 g||25 g||14 g||5%|
|of which sugars (g)||28 g||23 g||12 g||13%|
|Protein (g)||3.8 g||3 g||1.7 g||3%|
|Salt (g)||0.08 g||0.07 g||0.04 g||1%|
|1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 6 portions)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019