- Unicorn Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Looking for Inspiration?
- Visit www.mycakedecor.co.uk for lots of decorating tips, techniques and more products and recipes.
- Share your bakes with us on social media to win!
- Create magical cupcakes with our fun & colourful cupcake decorating kit!
- Why Not Try…
- Our Cake Décor Unicorn Frosting will make your unicorn cupcakes even more magical!
- Sweet & magical!
- So easy
- Decorates 12 cupcakes
- Fun & colourful cupcake decorating kit
- Pack size: 28G
Sugar, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate, Dextrin, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Carnauba Wax), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Xanthan Gum, Artificial Flavouring, Colours (Brilliant Blue, Carmine, Curcumin, Titanium Dioxide, Carotenes, Plain Caramel, Iron Oxide)
- Contains: Soya
Preparation and Usage
- Decorate your own magical unicorn cupcakes using this kit!
- Here's how…
- Make your cupcake batter using our super simple recipe on the side of the box.
- Place the cupcake cases in a muffin tray and split the mixture evenly between the 12 cases. Bake until golden brown.
- Once cool, pipe buttercream onto each cupcake using circular motions.
- Add the sprinkle decorations to the buttercream before it sets, and then finish by placing a wafer decoration on top.
- To Make Your Own Cupcakes:
- You will need:
- 110g softened butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g self-raising flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and fill a muffin tray with 12 cupcake cases.
- Beat the softened butter and caster sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy, and then mix in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and self-raising flour to the mixture and then mix well until all ingredients are combined.
Name and address
- Cake Décor Ltd,
- G68 9LH.
- Get in Touch:
- Cake Décor Ltd,
- G68 9LH.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||7.9g|
|of which sugars||56.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020