- Red French Wine
- Planted on south-facing slopes, the Grenache and Syrah grapes produce a lovely wine with red fruit and pepper aromas. Best enjoyed young.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Beautiful deep red colour with dark purple tints. Aromas of red and black fruits and spices. The palate is balanced with beautiful fruity and velvety notes. A crisp wine with silky tannins and a good aromatic flavours.
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
Paul Jaboulet Aine
Type of Closure
- Pre-fermentation cold maceration of the grapes is followed by a slow temperature controlled fermentation in order to get fruity aromas and soft tannins. Ageing in stainless steel tanks for 6 months.
- Founded in 1834 in Tain-l'Hermitage and led by the oenologist Caroline Frey, Paul Jaboulet Aîné owns vineyards on the most beautiful appellations of the Rhône. Wines are produced with a view to preserving and enhancing soils. We apply a meticulous vine cultivation in accordance with organic viticulture, without forgetting to mention a specific winemaking respectful of the typicity, identity and real taste. All our estates (116 hectares) are now certified organic.
- Ventoux is a large wine region in the far southeast of the southern Rhône, on the border with Provence. The name of Ventoux 'Les Traverses' comes from the dry-stone walls which support the earth and protect it from the significant erosion in this region, where a strong wind, the Mistral, blows throughout the year.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Product of France
Name and address
- Paul Jaboulet Aîné,
- 26600 La Roche De Glun,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019