- White French Wine
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites, Milk Casein
- Poised and elegant, this shows what lovely wines Louis Jadot makes in the Mâcon Crus Dry and fine with touches of soft peachy fruit and a delicate nutty rounded character on the long balanced finish.
- Saint Véran is vinified in stainless steel tanks and bottled in spring in order to keep all its freshness and fruitiness.
- Louis Jadot was established in Beaune by our founder Louis-Henry Jadot in 1859. We have carefully striven to establish and maintain the quality of our wines for 160 years through the steady acquisition of the best vineyards in Burgundy.
- We produce wines from over 150 appellations - from Beaujolais Villages to Le Montrachet.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Product of France
Name and address
- Louis Jadot,
- Hatch Mansfield New Bank House,
- 1 Brockenhurst Road,
- SL5 9DJ.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019