Heinz Cream Of Chicken Pot Soup 355G

image 1 of Heinz Cream Of Chicken Pot Soup 355G
£ 1.20
£0.34/100g

Product Description

  • Cream of Chicken Soup.
  • The delicious taste of Heinz Soup: now ready at the touch of a button. Ping!
  • With tender tasty chicken, this great tasting soup is made for you when you're looking for a quick delicious lunch. All you need is a microwave, a spoon and a few minutes. Simply heat in the pot, serve and enjoy! Love our Heinz Chicken Pot Soup as much as we do? Try the rest of our Pot Soup range, including: Cream of Tomato, Cream of Mushroom and Vegetable.
  • Absolutely no artificial preservatives or colours.
  • Low in fat.
  • Available sizes: 355g and 490g.
  • Try our Heinz Soup of the Day range to bring homestyle taste within easy reach!
  • Check out our soup recipes at Heinz.co.uk
  • Pack size: 355G
  • Low in fat

Information

Ingredients

Water, Chicken (3%), Modified Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Flavourings, Milk Proteins, Yeast Extracts, Stabiliser - Polyphosphates and Sodium Phosphates, Onion Extract, Garlic Salt, Spice Extract, Salt, Colour - Beta-Carotene

Allergy Information

  • Contains: Milk, Wheat

Storage

Store in a cool dry place.Best before end - see base.

Cooking Instructions

Cooking Instructions
Instructions: CAUTION: Soup & pot will be hot. Once cooked do not re-heat. Microwave ovens vary, guidance only.

Hob
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in a pan.

Preparation and Usage

  • Shake well before opening.

Number of uses

Servings per pot - 1

Additives

  • Free From Artificial Colours
  • Free From Artificial Preservatives

Name and address

  • H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
  • London,
  • SE1 9SG.
  • H.J. Heinz Company (Ireland) Ltd.,
  • Avoca Court,
  • Blackrock,

Return to

  • Get in touch
  • Phone 0800 5285757
  • (ROI 1800 995311)
  • Or visit heinz.co.uk
  • H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
  • London,
  • SE1 9SG.
  • H.J. Heinz Company (Ireland) Ltd.,
  • Avoca Court,
  • Blackrock,
  • Co. Dublin.

Net Contents

355g

Nutrition

Typical ValuesPer 100gPer pot%RI*
Energy 220kJ781kJ
-53kcal186kcal9%
Fat 2.8g9.9g14%
- of which saturates 0.4g1.4g7%
Carbohydrate 5.0g17.9g7%
- of which sugars 1.2g4.4g5%
Fibre 0.1g0.2g
Protein 1.8g6.4g13%
Salt 0.5g1.8g31%
*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8 400kJ/2 000kcal)---

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2020

3 Reviews

Average of 2.3 stars

Help other customers like you

Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.

Disgusting

1 stars

Horrible taste. Totally different from normal chicken soup. Will have to throw away other 2 pots I have. Don’t buy if you expect it to be like the tinned variety.

3% chicken !!!

1 stars

only 3% chicken - what is the other 97%?

Deliciously easy

5 stars

Easy, tasty and perfect

Usually bought next

£ 1.20
£0.34/100g
£ 1.20
£0.34/100g
£ 1.20
£0.34/100g

Basket

Products you add to your basket will appear here