- Energy1328kJ 317 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Gluten Free Thin & Crispy Pizza, with Rich Tomatoes, Creamy Dairy Free Cheese and Pepperoni Salami.
- Say hello, share your thoughts and find out more about us online at www.kirstys.co.uk
- Thin & crispy crust, with rich Italian tomatoes & deliciously creamy dairy-free cheese, topped with pepperoni slices
- Hello... We're Kirsty's, a small but passionate bunch with a simple idea, to make free-from food that is nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- We believe that the food we eat is intrinsically linked to our emotions and how we feel on both the inside and out.
- It's not always easy to eat the right things, particularly if like my son you suffer with food allergies.
- So that's why we've thoughtfully created our recipes to help you feel good every day.
- Kirsty x
- With an Italian stonebaked base
- Made with dairy-free cheese
- Frozen product
- Low in sugar
- Gluten, dairy and soya free
- Pack size: 325g
- Low in sugar
Dough 55, 4% Starches (Corn, Potato), Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oils, Fibres (Pea Fibre, Rice Fibre, Potato Fibre, Psyllium Fibre), Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates), Buckwheat Flour, Pea Flour, Sugar, Flavourings, Millet Flour, Whole Flax Seeds Flour, Stabilizer (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Salt, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Topping 44, 6% Tomato Purée 14.3%, Non-Dairy Sunflower Oil-Based Food Preparation 12% [Water, Sunflower Oil, Modified Starch, Stabilizers (Carrageenan, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum), Aroma, Salt, Citric Fibre, Preservative (Sorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene)], Pepperoni Salami 9% [Pork, Pork Back Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Spice Extracts, Maltodextrine, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Extracts of Rosemary), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Water, Sunflower Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Oregano 0, 06%
- This pizza is allergen free
Keep frozen below -18°COnce defrosted do not refreeze
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Preheat oven and place the pizza onto a baking tray on the middle shelf.
180°C/355°F: 14-16 mins
Fan 180°C: 12-14 mins.
Check product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Made in Italy
Number of uses
This pack provides 2 servings
Name and address
- Made for:
- FY8 5LU.
- FY8 5LU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 Pizza 150g (Oven Cooked)|
|(of which saturates)||2.1g||3.2g|
|(of which sugars)||3.6g||5.4g|
|This pack provides 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019