- Energy561kJ 132kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 449kJ / 106kcal
- Fresh Class A skinless chicken breast mini fillets.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- TESCO WELFARE APPROVED Naturally lean and tender chicken breast mini fillets are the perfect ingredient for your favourite midweek meals. Delicious added to a stir fry, curry or salad, these mini fillets make everyday easy. Why not try making a tasty fajita kit? Simply season and grill your mini fillets and serve with salsa, red peppers and onions in warm tortilla wraps. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find our delicious chicken recipes. Expertly selected for freshness and quality. From trusted farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing. Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture.
- TESCO WELFARE APPROVED Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Tesco Welfare Approved
- At Tesco we're serious about animal welfare. Which is why we have a team of dedicated agricultural experts who work closely with our farmers to continually improve and monitor our animal welfare standards. Tesco Welfare Approved standards go above and beyond recognised industry assurance standards. Quality and Welfare are at the heart of what we do.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Freshness & quality
- Pack size: 400G
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: PAN FRY Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok until hot. Place one mini fillet into the pan and if it sizzles, pan is ready. If not, heat for a little longer. Fry for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently. Chilled: 8-10 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods.
- Wash hand after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K., Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
approx. 3 Servings
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Pere 125g|
|Energy||449kJ / 106kcal||561kJ / 132kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020