- Energizer Max D 4 Pack
- Get the most from your essential devices with the reliable, long-lasting power you’d expect from Energizer batteries. Stock up on D alkaline batteries for lights as well as batteries for torches and security alarms. This pack is also a great choice if you need batteries for toys. Energizer D batteries hold power for up to 10 years while in storage. With Energizer, the power’s ready when you are. The Energizer Max range also includes AA batteries, AAA, C and 9V batteries, so it’s easy to find reliable power in the size you need. For rechargeable batteries, search for Energizer Recharge – ideal for high-tech devices.
- Energizer understands how important it is to look after our planet and its green spaces. That's why these batteries are sold in 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging* that supports responsible forestry.
- Please note that the Energizer battery package you receive may vary from the packaging shown, depending on retail inventory. Thank you for your patience as we transition to recyclable packaging.
- *Excluding seals on select packaging
- Get the most from your essential devices with the reliable, long-lasting power you'd expect from Energizer batteries. Stock up on D alkaline batteries for lights as well as batteries for torches and security alarms. This pack is also a great choice if you need batteries for toys. Energizer D batteries hold power for up to 10 years while in storage. With Energizer, the power's ready when you are. The Energizer Max range also includes AA batteries, AAA, C and 9V batteries, so it's easy to find reliable power in the size you need. For rechargeable batteries, search for Energizer Recharge - ideal for high-tech devices.
- Since creating the world's original consumer battery in 1896, Energizer has led the charge in industry innovation with a proud history of firsts, including patenting the first ever alkaline consumer battery in 1959. The brand brings this forward thinking to environmental initiatives too, developing the first ever rechargeable battery system in 1958 and introducing the first zero-added mercury battery in 1989. Energizer Recharge batteries were also the first rechargeable to contain recycled batteries. The company partners with organisations that encourage, inform and empower consumers to recycle non-rechargeable batteries, as well as battery packaging. Depend on the power of Energizer D alkaline batteries.
- 4-pack of Energizer Max D batteries, Alkaline
- Long Lasting: Reliable power to keep your devices going
- Trusted Power: Max D batteries for your most in-demand everyday essentials, like toys, alarms, torches and more
- Reliable: These Energizer alkaline batteries boast up to 10 years’ shelf life, so they’re ready when you need them
- Energizer Innovation: From the makers of the world’s longest-lasting AA batteries, Energizer Ultimate Lithium
- 100% Recyclable Packaging: Energizer packaging is 100% recyclable, supports responsible forestry, and is plastic-free, excluding seals on select packaging
4 x Batteries
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.