- Energy589kJ 142kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 589kJ / 142kcal
- Spirit drink made with grain vodka, water, coffee liqueur and coffee extract.
- The Espresso Martini burst onto the scene in the 1980s. A London bartending guru invented the drink after a famous model asked him to make her something to wake her up.
- Our mixologists have created this bittersweet, frothy blend to bring the buzzy cocktail bar experience to your home all year-around.
- Pack size: 50cl
Store in a cool, dark place.
Produced in France, Bottled in France
Number of uses
- Caution: High caffeine content.Not recommended for children, pregnant or breast-feeding women (Caffeine 39mg/100ml).
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (100ml) contains|
|Energy||589kJ / 142kcal||589kJ / 142kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: High caffeine content.Not recommended for children, pregnant or breast-feeding women (Caffeine 39mg/100ml).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019