- Energy925 kJ 219kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 740kJ/175kcal
- Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- Visit www.tilda.com for more information on our range and for tasty recipe inspiration!
- Our fragrant Jasmine rice, known for its sticky texture, is the perfect accompaniment for a wide range of Southeast Asian dishes.
- Tilda® is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn't find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range including many Tilda® dry rice varieties as well as Tilda® Microwave Rice, Tilda® Super Grains and Tilda® Kids. All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they're all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly. Tilda® makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour combinations as well as all of the authenticity of the original dish. So whether it's a zingy Thai curry with a sticky fragrant Jasmine rice, a vibrant jambalaya with textured Long Grain adding bite or a delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati - the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Delicious with Thai dishes
- Ready in 2 mins
- Gluten free
- No added salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250G
- No added salt
Natural Jasmine Rice - Steamed (98%), Rice Bran Oil
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Instructions: Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Delicious and wholesome, Tilda® Microwave rice is the perfect meal or accompaniment that can be heated in a microwave for 2 minutes or for just 3 minutes in a pan. The wide range includes over 20 different, tasty variants ranging from classic grains such as Pure Basmati, Jasmine and Long Grain to inspiring flavours from around the world such as Caribbean Rice & Peas, Coconut and Peri Peri. Whether you're cooking up a curry, building a burrito, or finding the perfect rice to go with your favourite seasoned chicken, Tilda has you covered. The whole range is gluten free and vegetarian, and contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives. Nearly the whole range is also suitable for vegans (please check individual product details).
- Perfect for a quick Thai green curry. Fry the prawns, mushrooms, red pepper and spring onions, then add Thai green curry paste, coconut milk, stock and lime leaves. Or for a vegetarian option, add shallots, aubergine, green pepper, baby corn and tofu.
Number of uses
2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- Contact us via email@example.com
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020