Tilda Peri Peri Basmati Rice 250G
- Energy686 kJ 163 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 549kJ/130kcal
- Peri Peri Basmati Rice
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati rice comes from and for recipe inspiration.
- Green and red peppers, sweet tomato, bird's eye chilli heat and a squeeze of zesty lemon give our pure basmati grains a delicious Peri Peri kick.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Great with chicken
- Chilli rating - medium - 1
- Gluten free
- Back by popular demand
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 250g
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (74%), Onions, Red Peppers(4%), Green Peppers (4%), Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste(1.5%), White Wine Vinegar, Peri Peri Sauce(0.9%) (Water, Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Bird's Eye Chilli Powder (<0.1%), Salt, Cornflour, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice, (<0.1%), Paprika), Red Chilli (0.8%), Lemon Zest (0.6%), Vegetable Stock Powder (Rice Flour, Salt, Onions, Parsnips, Carrots, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Parsley), Garlic (0.4%), Smoked Paprika (0.3%), Salt, Oregano (0.2%), Parsley, Turmeric
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Instructions: Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Number of uses
2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.5g|
Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019