Tesco Katsu Chicken And Hoisin Duck Sushi 134G
- Energy929kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 693kJ / 164kcal
- 3 Hoisin duck, cucumber and spring onion mini California rolls with a white sesame seed coating, 3 katsu breaded chicken breast and spinach mini California rolls with a black sesame seed coating and 1 bottle of soy sauce.
- A taste of Japan Chicken California rolls, Duck California rolls.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked White Sushi Rice [Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil], Duck (6%), Chicken Breast (5%), Cucumber, Wheat Flour, Spring Onion, Soy Sauce Bottle [Water, Soya Bean, Wheat, Salt, Ethanol, Vinegar], Spinach, Palm Oil, Sugar, White Sesame Seeds, Nori Seaweed, Black Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar, Cornflour, Onion, Brown Sugar, Ginger Purée, Salt, Coconut Extract, Garlic Purée, Soya Bean, Spirit Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Wine, Concentrated Plum Juice, Plum, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Extract, Corn Starch, Cane Molasses, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Cayenne Pepper, Red Chilli Purée, Coriander, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cumin, Turmeric, Tomato Purée, Star Anise, Fennel, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract), Yeast, Dextrose, Clove Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Onion Powder, Aniseed, Dried Garlic, Tamarind Paste, Garlic Powder, Carrot, Leek, Parsley, Garlic, White Peppercorns, Bay Leaf, Paprika, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- For best results remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before eating.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (134g)|
|Energy||693kJ / 164kcal||929kJ / 220kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019