- Energy423kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 423kJ / 100kcal
- Cooked chicken breast mini fillets in a Mexican style glaze.
- Aromatic & Mild Chicken breast glazed with a Mexican inspired spice blend. This classic Mexican inspiration is mildly flavoured in aromatic spices. Make family meals easier and enjoyable for all. With these cooked fajita chicken mini fillets it requires very little prep time and are great to involve the budding chefs in building their very own special meals. Keep it as simple or as adventurous as you like and serve in a tortilla wrap with some guacamole, sliced mixed peppers, sweetcorn and black bean salsa. These cooked mini fillets are ready to eat hot or cold. High in protein.
- Aromatic & Mild Chicken breast glazed with a Mexican inspired spice blend
- Pack size: 170G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (88%), Sugar, Cornflour, Rice Flour, Garlic Powder, Potato Starch, Dried Green Pepper, Onion Powder, Cumin, Garlic Purée, Paprika, Smoked Paprika, Chilli Powder, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Stabilisers (Potassium Triphosphate, Sodium Triphosphate), Dextrose, Dried Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Oregano, Parsley, Flavouring, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Can be eaten hot or cold.
800W & 900W 2 mins.
Place on microwaveable plate and heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Made using British chicken.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Don't Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/2 of a pack (85g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||423kJ / 100kcal||498kJ / 117kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021