Tesco Lemon Cooked Chicken Breast Pieces 180G
- Energy490kJ 116kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 544kJ / 128kcal
- Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a lemon and herb marinade with a crumb sprinkle.
- Selected Chicken Breast, coated in a zingy lemon crumb. Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a lemon & herb marinade topped with a crumb sprinkle. Add a little zest and zing to your lunches with the lemon flavoured chicken pieces. Simply add it to a crunchy salad. These cooked and sliced chicken breast pieces are ready to eat hot or cold. High in protein.
- Zesty & Fragrant Chicken breast coated in a zingy lemon crumb.
- Pack size: 180g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (85%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (85%), Sugar, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Maltodextrin, Potato Starch, Salt, Gram Flour, Yeast Extract, Lemon Peel, Black Pepper, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Tomato Flakes, Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley, Cane Molasses, Lemon Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Black Pepper Extract, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Carotenes), Olive Oil.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for heating from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3 mins 30 secs
Spread chicken out on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Widely Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||544kJ / 128kcal||490kJ / 116kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019