Batchelors Super Rice Golden Quick Cook 90G
- Energy665kJ 157kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 573kJ/135kcal
- Long grain rice with a mix of red pepper, peas, carrot, onion, sweetcorn and green beans.
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Serves 2 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 90g
Long Grain Rice (83%), Dried Vegetables (9%) (Red Pepper, Peas, Carrot, Onion, Sweetcorn, Green Beans), Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5-Ribonucleotides), Flavourings, Salt, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Potassium Chloride, Dried Glucose Syrup, Lemon Juice Powder, Ground Turmeric, Milk Fat
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Add 325ml (12 fl oz) of water to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 2 Empty the contents of the sachet into the saucepan and cover. Simmer vigorously for 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed, stirring halfway through cooking time. (If you prefer a softer rice, use 375ml (13 fl oz) of water and cook for 12 minutes).
- 3 Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Microwave (From Ambient): (600/650W)
- 1. Empty the sachet contents into a large dish suitable for microwaving (minimum 850ml/1 1/2 pint capacity).
- 2. Stir in 325ml (12 fl oz) boiling water (care must be taken to ensure that adequate water is added to avoid overheating in the microwave).
- 3. Cover loosely and microwave on full power for 10 minutes (for best results stir the contents half way through the cooking time). (If you prefer a softer rice, use 375ml (13 fl oz) boiling water and cook for 12 minutes). 4. Stir and stand for 5 minutes before serving. Microwave ovens vary the speed at which they heat food, so for best results you may need to adjust the time/power setting.
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222 722 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.
90 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per 1/2 Pack As Prepared (116g)||% Reference Intake|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||1.4g||1.6g||2%|
|This pack contains 2 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019