Batchelors Super Noodles Mild Curry 90G
- Energy940kJ 225kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 648kJ/155kcal
- Dried noodles with curry flavour seasoning.
- Why not try Chicken Flavour Super Noodles
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 90g
Noodles (Water, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Antioxidants (Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate)), Sugar, Ground Turmeric, Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Flavouring, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Ground Anise Seed, Ground Fennel Seed, Maltodextrin, Onion, Tomato, Acid (Citric Acid), Black Pepper Extract, Cardamom Oil, Chilli, Clove Extract, Ground Cardamom, Ground Coriander, Parsley
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: 1. Add noodles to 300ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water, bring to boil.
2. Add flavour sachet, reduce heat & simmer for 4 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3. Serve immediately & enjoy!
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serves 2 as part of a main meal.
Number of uses
This pack contains 2 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- DO NOT USE IF PACK IS OPEN OR TORN.
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Prepared||Per 1/2 Pack (145g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||3.1g||4.5g|
|of which Sugars||0.9g||1.3g|
|This pack contains 2 portions||-||-|
DO NOT USE IF PACK IS OPEN OR TORN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019