- Fruit Sugar
- Visit BakingMad.com for more recipe inspiration & baking tips
By Appointment to HM the Queen Manufacturers of Sugar, British sugar plc Peterborough
- For your everyday ta-dah!
- Pack size: 250g
Store in ambient conditions
Preparation and Usage
- Sprinkle it, bake it, enjoy it!
- Ideal for hot drinks, sprinkling on cereal or fruit and in baking.
- Fruit sugar is sweeter than normal sugar, so just use a little less.
- Use 2/3rds of a teaspoon of fruit sugar to sweeten like 1 teaspoon of sugar
Number of uses
Number of servings - 90 servings
Pouch. Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (2.7=2/3 tsp)|
|of which Saturates||0g||0g|
|of which Sugars||99.9g||2.7g|
|Number of servings - 90 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019