- Energy447kJ 106kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1017kJ / 241kcal
- A sourdough loaf made with mixed golden linseeds, millet, sunflower seeds and poppy seeds.
- FOP: Made with an 18 hour naturally fermented starter dough. BOP: We use an 18 hour, naturally fermented starter dough to give this loaf its characteristic tangy flavour, enhanced by malted wheat flakes, rye and sweet molasses. It's slowly proved to allow the flavour to develop and create the bread's soft, open texture, then expertly baked to get the perfect crisp crust.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rye Flour, Mixed Seeds (7%) [Golden Linseed, Millet, Sunflower Seeds, Poppy Seeds], Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Malted Wheat Flakes, Rapeseed Oil, Fermented Rye Flour, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Molasses, Malted Barley Flour, Acidity Regulators (Fermented Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid).
- Contains barley, rye and wheat. May contain sesame seeds, milk, egg, soya and peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
Number of uses
- defrost for 6 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (44g)|
|Energy||1017kJ / 241kcal||447kJ / 106kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019