- Energy476kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1107kJ / 267kcal
- A smooth chicken liver parfait with a shallot and port chutney topping.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Tesco finest* Chicken Liver Parfait with a Shallot & Port Chutney A smooth chicken liver parfait with hints of cognac and a chutney topping.
- A smooth chicken liver parfait with hints of cognac and a chutney topping
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- A smooth chicken liver parfait with hints of Cognac and a chutney topping
- Pack size: 170G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Liver (37%), Shallot and Port Chutney (12%) [Water, Roast Shallots (Shallot, Sunflower Oil), Brown Sugar, Ruby Port, Pork Gelatine, Red Wine Vinegar, Gelling Agents (Agar, Carob Gum, Pectin), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Thyme, Colour (Plain Caramel), Black Pepper], Butter (Milk), Water, Double Cream (Milk), Pork Fat (7%), Tapioca Starch, Cognac (3%), White Sugar, Salt, Garlic Purée, Potato Starch, Ascorbic Acid, White Pepper, Mace, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
Tray. Check Locally Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack|
|Energy||1107kJ / 267kcal||476kJ / 115kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020