Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes 8X80 Pack
- Your baby’s delicate skin deserves Pampers' trusted skin protection. Pampers Sensitive wipes are clinically tested gentler than cleaning with cotton wool and water – while Pampers unique pH balancing formula helps prevent skin irritation by maintaining skin’s natural pH. And because they are specially designed with your baby’s sensitive skin needs in mind, Pampers Sensitive wipes contain no perfume or alcohol. Pampers Sensitive wipes are dermatologically tested and suitable from the first day. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes.
- Gently cleans while providing Pampers' trusted skin protection
- The unique pH balancing formula helps protect your baby’s sensitive skin from irritation
- Free of alcohol and perfume, they are clinically tested gentler than cotton wool and water
- Dermatologically tested, they are suitable to use from the first day
- With moisture protect closing system
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
Aqua, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Pentadecalactone, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 328 328 1
- (IE) 1800 535 124
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019