- Risotto Balls with Cheese + Tomato
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm tasty balls of brown rice, tomato, veggies and cheddar cheese, all wrapped up in crunchy gluten free breadcrumbs
- I'm organic, full of tasty goodness and made with the same care as you would at home.
- These 8 tasty meal time star are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. let's be friends
- Ella X
- Cook me in 15 minutes
- Tasty goodness
- 3 different veggies
- Yummy organic food for kids
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200g
- No added sugar
Organic Vegetables 31% (Cauliflowers, Tomato Puree (10%), Onions), Organic Breadcrumbs 28% (Water* and Organic ingredients: Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil, Teff Flour, Potato Starch, Salt*, Paprika), Organic Cooked Brown Rice 25%, Organic Mature Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) 10%, Organic Dried Potatoes 4%, Organic Garlic <1%, Organic Basil <1%, Other Stuff 0%, *I have no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Milk
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18°C or cooler. Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
Instructions: Cook me straight from frozen.
Pre-heat oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
Remove all packaging, place balls on a baking tray in the middle of the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Please make sure I'm piping hot all the way through before serving. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only. Please don't microwave me.
I'm produced in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Warning: When eating me, always be careful as hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before feeding me to your kids.
Box. Recyclable Tray. Recyclable
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per ball|
|-of which saturates||3.6g||0.9g|
|-of which sugars||2.7g||0.7g|
Warning: When eating me, always be careful as hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before feeding me to your kids.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019