- Nicely Spiced Lentil Bites
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm organic lentil and veggie bites, with mild warming spices. I'm full of tasty goodness and made with the same care as you would at home. These 8 tasty organic lentil bites are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Ella x
- Heat + eat
- Tasty goodness
- 3 veggies
- Yummy organic food for kids
- Low in salt and fat
- High in protein
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200g
- No added sugar
- Low in salt
- Low in fat
- High in protein
Organic Vegetables 30% (Parsnips, Onions, Courgettes), Organic Red Lentils 20%, Organic Potatoes 19%, Organic Breadcrumbs 16% (Water, Organic <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour, Yeast*), Organic <strong>Eggs</strong> 14%, Organic Curry Powder <2% (Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Fennel, Paprika, Ginger, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Onions, Garlic), Organic Cornflour <1%, Other Stuff 0%, *I have no Organic certification
- Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
Instructions: Heat me straight from frozen.
Please always make sure I am piping hot all the way through after cooking but let me cool for a few minutes before serving. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only.
Instructions: Best results: Preheat oven to 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
Remove all packaging, place lentil bites onto a baking tray in the middle of the oven and cook for 14 minutes.
I'm produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Heat and eat me when you're peckish, as a wholesome snack or lunch
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Box. Recyclable Tray. Recyclable
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per bite|
|-of which saturates||0.5g||0.1g|
|-of which sugars||2.3g||<0.5g|
Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019