Youngs Simply Breaded 4 Large Cod Fillets 440G
- Energy1045kJ 251kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 970kJ
- Formed Cod Fillets in Breadcrumb
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Made with 100% fillet
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 440g
Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Rice Flour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Mustard Flour, Salt, Yeast Extract
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Large Cod fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
20 mins to oven bake 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas Mark 6
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging.
Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Number of uses
Pack contains 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.3g||2.5g||13%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.0g||1.1g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019