- Fairtrade Organic Honduras Fuerza La Labor
- Coffee is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers, total 100%.
- For more visit www.info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Don't make him angry. Wouldn't like him when he's angry.
- About This Coffee
- Coffee is important. Community is important. For the farmers of the village of La Labor, part of Cocafelol co-operative in Ocotopeque, Coffee is the reason for their community. As the main source of income for that community, coffee is vital for the ongoing survival of the village and their way of life. The farmers are so committed to preserving their community that they opened a museum to celebrate all aspects of how they live.
- Buying this coffee directly benefits this group of people and makes coffee a more sustainable way to make a living. This coffee in your kitchen keeps families in their kitchens in Honduras. Coffee is important. It's pretty tasty too.
- Here is a mule who wants to look on the bright side of things. He does. He's tried really hard to be that little ray of sunshine, to be fine with it all.
- But he's not really that type. The mere sight of robusta beans or instant coffee crumples his brow and clenches his jaw.
- After all, good coffee is never a matter of taking it easy - flavour doesn't just 'turn up'. It needs to be cultivated by expert growers, coaxed by obsessive roasters, and given the 'hooves up' by the fussiest critic there is.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Strength - It will kick you this hard - 3
- Honduras, ground, community
- For those who value tradition
- Carried from Cocafelol Co-operative, La Labor, Ocotopeque, Honduras
- With tastes of roasted nuts, caramel, dark chocolate
- This bag is full of ground coffee
- Pack size: 227g
Store away from direct sunlight and any strong odours - these beans have had enough sun thank you very much. And don't even think about putting it in the fridge., Once open, use within 2 weeks and store in an airtight container
Place of Provenance
Roasted with pride in Meltham, Yorkshire
Preparation and Usage
- The Mule Rules
- (A Quick Brewing Guide)
- 1. Choose your weapon
- Grumpy Mule coffees are suitable for use in a wide range of brewing equipment. For espresso machines, finely grind your beans or choose espresso grind for best results.
- 2. Load up
- Use 2 heaped dessertspoonfuls (those big once your mum only had out for special occasions) of fresh, ground coffee per cup. If you want to be a nerd about it that's 15g per 250ml of coffee.
- Espresso heads, a good dose for our coffee is 14-18g per double shot with an extraction time of about 27 seconds. Just don't count mississipily (watch friends, it'll make sense).
- 3. Fire!
- Allow heated water to come off the boil (about 93-95°) before pouring. It's just enough time to tweet a pic of the pack at a jaunty angle. Serve the coffee immediately once brewed.
Name and address
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- Tel: 01484 852601
- Email: email@example.com
227 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019