Tesco 8 Mini Plain Tortilla Wraps
- Energy372kJ 88kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1199kJ / 284kcal
- 8 Mini plain wheat tortilla wraps.
- Light & Soft Pressed from fresh dough balls for a soft flour tortilla. For mini party pizzas, top with tomato passata and grated cheese. Place on a tray, bake until edges are golden brown.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Palm Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 2 days and by date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: OVEN 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 8mins Wrap all the tortillas in tin foil and place in a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes.
Instructions: Heat on full power.
1 tortilla (800W) 8 seconds, (900W) 6 seconds.
8 tortillas (800W) 30 seconds, (900W) 20 seconds
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Use within one month.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tortilla (31g)|
|Energy||1199kJ / 284kcal||372kJ / 88kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019