Tesco 2 Plain Naan Breads
- Energy662kJ 157kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1104kJ / 261kcal
- 2 Plain naan breads.
- Tandoor style oven baked. Shaped and flame baked for a bubbly and aromatic bread. For an Indian starter, top with mango chutney, tandoori chicken strips, lettuce and yogurt.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Kalonji Seeds, Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Dried Skimmed Milk.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened store in an airtight container, consume within 2 days and by date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: OVEN 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 3-4 mins Sprinkle naan with water. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 6-7 mins Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Medium 2mins Sprinkle naan with water. Place under a pre-heated grill turning once.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a naan (60g)|
|Energy||1104kJ / 261kcal||662kJ / 157kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019