Tesco Finest South African Fairtrade Cinsault 75Cl
- Energy406kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 325kJ / 78kcal
- Tesco Finest South African Fairtrade Cinsault 2018
- Mountain breeze and shade provide perfect vineyard conditions for this Cinsault, a unique and underrated grape variety. Combined with careful winemaking attention, this results in a smooth and elegant wine with aromas of red berries and a soft, fruity palate with delicate herbal notes. Best served slightly below room temperature, it can be enjoyed on its own, with cured meats, roast pork or pâté.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Aromas of red berries and a soft, fruity palate with delicate herbal notes.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Sourcing grapes from some of the most southerly vineyards in Africa, the winery produces a fantastic array of wines. The long day length and moderate temperatures during ripening, results in unique varietal expressions, low yields and the achievement of true physiological ripeness at moderate alcohol level.
- Relatively young winery, started in 1962 as a co-operative between 6 growers, focusing primarily on bulk. This all changed in the early 1990's when the winery started being known for more premium wines and soon cultivated a reputation as a progressive brand from the outset.
- Each vineyard offers a unique fingerprint aimed at their quest to create wines of individual character with their own personality. From these low-yield, terroir-specific sites, only the best grapes were hand-picked at optimum physiological ripeness to ensure fine, pure fruit reaching the winery. Helped by the long days and moderate ripening temperatures.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 2 years of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Per 125ml glass|
|Energy||325kJ / 78kcal||406kJ / 98kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019