- Energy366kJ 88kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 292kJ / 70kcal
- Chilean Sauvignon Blanc Pedro Ximenez 2019
- With flavours of grapefruit and peach, this zesty refreshing white pairs perfectly with seafood and mildly spicy dishes
- Wine Route. Chilean Sauvignon Blanc Pedro Ximenes 2019. With flavours of grapefruit and peach, this zesty refreshing white pairs perfectly with seafood and mildly spicy dishes. Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days
- Wine of Chile
- Specially selected for meal deal
- Crisp and refreshing, this white is a perfect match for seafood dishes
- Dry & zesty
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains sulphites.
- Bright and pale greenish-yellow in colour. The wine is fruity and herbaceous with the aroma of peaches. Refreshing, balanced and a clean finish.
Region of Origin
Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
Dry & zesty
Sauvignon Blanc, Pedro Ximénez
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks. Aged also in stainless steel.
- Founded in 1883, Viña Concha y Toro is Latin America's leading producer and occupies an outstanding position among the world's most important wine companies, currently exporting to 140 countries worldwide. Uniquely, it owns around 11,300 hectares of prime vineyards in Chile, Argentina and United States.
- Alluvial and colluvial soil. Mediterranean climate with extended dry season.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Store in a cool, dark place.
Wine of Chile
Number of uses
Bottle contains 6 glasses
Bottle. Glass - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- DH9 7XP,
- 0X33 1ER,
- DH9 7XP,
- 0X33 1ER,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||292kJ / 70kcal||366kJ / 88kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019