Wine Route Chilean Merlot 75Cl
- Energy358kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 292kJ / 70kcal
- Wine Route Chilean Merlot 2018 . Wine Of Chile
- With its medium body and ripe fruit flavours this red is a perfect match for pasta and chicken.
- Front label: Wine Route. Chilean Merlot. Specially selected for meal deal (Gold roundel) Rear label: Wine Route . Chilean Merlot. With its medium body and ripe fruit flavours this red is a perfect match for pasta and chicken.Store in a in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains sulphites.
- A bright wine with aromas of ripe red fruit and light toasted oak, smooth and round on the mouth.
Region of Origin
Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
Fruity & medium bodied
- Fermented in stainless steel tank. Aged in wooden barrels for two months.
- Founded in 1883, Viña Concha y Toro is Latin America's leading producer and occupies an outstanding position among the world's most important wine companies, currently exporting to 140 countries worldwide. Uniquely, it owns around 11,300 hectares of prime vineyards in Chile, Argentina and United States.
- Alluvial and colluvial soil. Mediterranean climate with an extended dry season.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Store in a cool, dark place.
Wine of Chile, Bottled in United Kingdom
Number of uses
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||292kJ / 70kcal||358kJ / 86kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019