- Energy423kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 302kJ / 71kcal
- Skinless and boneless cod (Gadus morhua) loins, defrosted.
- 2 Skinless and boneless Cod Loins This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Working with selected fisherman, our cod is responsibly caught in the wild, from the seas of the North East Atlantic. Skillfully filleted from the prime part of the fillet with a firm and flaky texture.
- Pack size: 280g
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Temperature: 180, 160, 4
Time: 18 - 20 minutes
Loosely wrap the cod loins in foil to form individual parcels. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., Caught in the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
Mixed Material not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack (140g**)|
|Energy||302kJ / 71kcal||423kJ / 100kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019