Lynx Africa Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray 250Ml
- Lynx Africa Anti-Perspirant Aerosol male deodorant 250ml is part of the lynx male grooming range and has been our best-selling fragrance for over a decade. Benefit from up to 48 Hour Fresh Protection, Lynx Africa is part of the Lynx male grooming range, with a subtle, refined men's fragrance - An exotic combination of warm African spices and aromas. Shaking the can well and holding it 15cm away from your underarm, spray in a well-ventilated area for great protection from style threatening odour. Whatever the occasion, it lasts all day long. Avoid contact with your eyes and broken skin. First twist the cap and then target your underarms for long lasting protection. Lynx Africa Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides up to 48 hours sweat protection, keeping you (and your shirts) feeling fresh and clean. As our best-selling fragrance, Lynx Africa is also available as a Body Spray and Stick format to boost your style. Try with Lynx Africa Body Spray 250ml and Lynx Africa Body Wash 250ml. Why not also try Lynx Daily Fragrance, a sophisticated every day fragrance for men. Refresh your style with Lynx Signature, Urban & Ice Chill Daily Fragrance 100ml. Find your magic with the Lynx male grooming range.
- Travel Size deo available 35ml in Africa body spray, Ice Chill body spray and anti-perspirant.
- Explore the range of Lynx deodorants and find the best deodorant for you, visit lynxformen.com/uk.
- Lynx Africa has been our best selling fragrance for over a decade
- Forget About Sweat, Your Style is Non-Negotiable. 48hr Sweat Protection
- An exotic mixture of warm African spices and aromas, this classic fragrance will give you a real presence
- Apply this anti-perspirant to your underarms
- Long lasting protection
- Goes well with Lynx Africa Body spray and Lynx Africa Shower Gel
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
CAUTION: Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Do not spray near eyes. Use only as directed. DANGER: Extremely Flammable Aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep out of reach of children
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019