- Spearmint Mouthwash
- Use twice daily, Listerine® Spearmint provides 24 hour protection against plaque, gives lasting fresh breath confidence and kills up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing. Listerine Spearmint is clinically proven to:
- Prevent and reduce plaque, a major cause of gum disease
- Freshen breath
- Reduces plaque and removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing
- Pack size: 250ML
[PR-008406], Aqua, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Aroma, Thymol, Sodium Fluoride, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, CI 15985, CI 42090, Contains Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm F)
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Use twice daily. Especially effective when used morning and evening after brushing. Pour 20 ml (4 x 5 ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, then spit out.
- Not suitable for use in children under 12 years.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased.
- Do not dilute, swallow or swig from bottle.
- If using fluoride supplements consult your dentist.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, CONTAINS ALCOHOL
Name and address
- Johnson & Johnson Limited,
- SL6 3UG.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Services EAME Limited,
- SL6 3UG.
Lower age limit
Not suitable for use in children under 12 years. Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased. Do not dilute, swallow or swig from bottle. If using fluoride supplements consult your dentist. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, CONTAINS ALCOHOL
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020