- Acts 5x faster than hayfever tablets*
- *compared to single-active antihistamine tablets
- Becodefence provides Fast+Effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms.
- Gets to work in 3 mins.
- It works 5x faster than hayfever tablets.
- Becodefence helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse.
- Symptoms can include:
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy/watery eyes
- Becodefence works by:
- Defusing pollen rapidly
- Supporting fast clearance of allergens
- Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
- Becodefence contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- Thixotropic Formula Gel at rest, liquid when shaken. Non-drowsy.
- Formerly known as Prevalin
- Allergy Defence Helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse
- Gets to work in 3 mins
- Drug-free solution
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Pack size: 20ML
Bentonite Veegum, Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Monostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sesame Oil, Water, Mixed Tocopherols, Spearmint Oil, Preservatives (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate)
Store in a cool dry place. Do not store above 27°C (80, 6°F). Do not refrigerate or freeze. Once opened, use within 90 days. Do not use after the expiry date.
Preparation and Usage
- Use at 1st signs
- Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant & breast feeding women.
- For adults and children over 12 years.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
- Becodefence is suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- 1 Shake to Activate
- Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- 2 Hold the Pump for 5-10 Seconds
- Prime the pump in the air before initial use.
- 3 Spray
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- 4 Use before the onset of allergic reaction.
- Can be used 2-3 times a day.
- Effective for up to six hours.
Number of uses
- Read package insert. Use only as directed. Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Omega Pharma Ltd,
- 1st Floor,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
- SW1V 2SA,
- Chefaro Ireland DAC,
- Sharp Building,
- Hogan Place,
- Dublin 2.
Lower age limit
Read package insert. Use only as directed. Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021