Tesco Health Chicken Curry And Rice 350G
- Energy1262kJ 299kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 388kJ / 92kcal
- Cooked chicken breast pieces in a mildly spiced tomato and coconut sauce with cooked long grain rice.
- Tender pieces of chicken breast in a mildly spiced sauce with fluffy long grain rice. A convenient healthy, calorie controlled, frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven. Providing a meal that is: High in protein Under 300 calories
INGREDIENTS: Water, Long Grain Rice, Chicken (11%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Cornflour, Coconut, Spices, Half Cream (Milk), Mango, Sugar, Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whey Concentrate (Milk), Garlic Purée, Flavouring, Ginger, Chilli Powder, Celery, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Garlic Powder, Fenugreek Leaf, Garlic, Fennel, Chilli, Bay Leaf, Spice Extracts.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid and add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice. Stir both rice and sauce and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 11 mins 900W 10 mins.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 6 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid and add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice.
Stir both rice and sauce and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (325g**)|
|Energy||388kJ / 92kcal||1262kJ / 299kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019