Tesco Cottage Pie 350G
- Energy1111kJ 264kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 354kJ / 84kcal
- Cooked minced beef with onion, mushrooms, peas and carrots in a gravy, topped with potato, butternut squash, sweet potato and carrot mash.
- Minced beef in a rich vegetable sauce, topped with butternut squash, carrot and sweet potato mash. A convenient healthy, calorie controlled, frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven. Providing a meal that is: High in protein Under 300 calories
INGREDIENTS: Potato and Vegetable Mash [Potato, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash, Whole Milk], Water, Beef (11%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Mushroom, Peas, Carrot, Cornflour, Tomato, Yeast Extract, Garlic Purée, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef Extract, Sage, Onion Powder, Malted Barley Extract, Whey Powder (Milk), Black Pepper, Sugar, Thyme, Caramelised Sugar, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract, Whey Concentrate (Milk), Flavouring, Aniseed.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins 30 secs
Heat on full power for 8 minutes (800W) / 7 mins 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Republic of Ireland
using beef from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (314g**)|
|Energy||354kJ / 84kcal||1111kJ / 264kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019