- Energy1919kJ 458kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 535kJ / 128kcal
- Minced beef with carrots, onions and peas in gravy topped with sliced skin-on sautéed potatoes and herb crumb.
- Minced beef with vegetables, topped with sliced sauteed potatoes, finished with a crispy herb crumb. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
- Tender beef and vegetables in gravy topped with sliced sautéed potatoes
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Potato, Beef (15%), Leek, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Onion, Swede, Peas, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Yeast Extract, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Thyme, Potato Starch, Sugar, Parsley, Dextrin, Onion Powder, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Turmeric.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 46 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 10 mins / 900W 9 mins
Heat on full power for 9 minutes (800W) / 8 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using beef from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||535kJ / 128kcal||1919kJ / 458kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When oven cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When oven cooked according to instructions 400g typically weighs 359g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019