- Energy1784kJ 425kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 484kJ / 115kcal
- Pasta sheets layered with minced beef in a tomato and wine sauce, topped with a red Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella full fat soft cheese, Regato cheese and parsley crumb.
- Soft layers of pasta with minced beef simmered in a rich red wine sauce topped with a creamy béchamel and cheese parsley crumb. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
- Layered tender beef ragu with red wine sauce and béchamel
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Beef (18%), Cooked Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Whole Milk, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Onion, Cornflour, Carrot, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (contains Colour: Annatto), Half Cream (Milk), Tomato Juice, Red Wine, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), White Wine, Regato Cheese (Milk), Yeast Extract, Parsley, Olive Oil, Salt, Basil, Tomato Powder, Oregano, Onion Powder, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Paprika, Sugar, Beef Fat, Yeast, Thyme, Sea Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Mushroom Extract, Red Wine Extract, Beef Extract, Wheat Gluten, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Flavouring, Aniseed.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 46 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 10 mins / 900W 9 mins.
Heat on full power for 9 minutes (800W)/ 8 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Ireland, using beef from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||484kJ / 115kcal||1784kJ / 425kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When oven cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When oven cooked according to instructions 400g typically weighs 369g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019