- Energy1304kJ 310kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 350kJ / 83kcal
- Cooked lamb's liver in a bacon gravy with carrots and peas served with mashed potato with cabbage.
- Lambs liver pieces, with an onion and bacon sauce, served with fluffy mash potato and cabbage. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
- Tender lamb’s liver with vegetables and a savoy cabbage and potato mash.
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato [Potato, Half Cream (Milk), Water, Whole Milk, Salt], Water, Lamb's Liver (13%), Carrot, Peas, Tomato Purée, Onion, Cabbage, Diced Bacon Pieces (0.6%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)], Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Garlic Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast Extract, Caramelised Sugar, Molasses, Rapeseed Oil, Onion Powder, Salt, Butter (Milk), Thyme, Leek, Parsley, Garlic, Bay Leaf, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 41-46 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Stir both sides and re-cover. Heat for a further 10-15 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging. Make a large slit across the top of the plastic wrapper.
800W 10 mins / 900W 9 mins 30 secs
Heat on full power for 6 minutes.
Stir both sides and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 secs (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using lamb from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||350kJ / 83kcal||1304kJ / 310kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019